- Annual Examinations
- Internal Parasite Testing
- Feline Leukemia/FIV Testing
- Senior Pet Blood and Urine Screens
- General and soft tissue surgery with the most current and safest anesthetic agents.
- All patients undergoing surgery receive pre-anesthetic blood work to evaluate organ health and an IV catheter to improve safety and receive fluids throughout the surgical procedure.
- State-of-the-art monitors track the patient’s heart rate, oxygenation, temperature, blood pressure, and ECG.
- Pain management is a priority for us. All of our surgical patients receive medication before and after surgery to ensure optimal comfort.
- Complete dental cleaning
- Oral examinations
- Periodontal treatments
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
Onsite X-rays aid in the diagnosis of many diseases and conditions.
Onsite ultrasonography screens for and diagnoses many abdominal diseases.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures with our in-house laboratory. We also utilize a commercial laboratory with overnight results for advanced testing.
A surgery free, drug free, noninvasive treatment to: reduce pain, reduce inflammation, and increase speed of healing. Laser therapy can be used to treat many conditions such as skin wounds, arthritis, dental disease and ear infections.
Onsite ECG screenings aid in the diagnosis of heart disease.
AVID microchips are available to aid in the recovery of a lost pet.
We maintain a well stocked in-house pharmacy as a well as an online pharmacy to fill all your pet’s prescription medication and dietary needs.