Dear Valued Clients,
We are so excited to begin the first phase of reopening our schedule for more appointments and working with our full team again! We will continue to have the safety of our patients, clients and staff as our highest priority. We will have a staff member positioned outside to assist in checking you in as you arrive. They will be able to communicate with the front desk for you and help you with where to park.
We will continue to offer curbside service for anyone who would prefer it, but we will be asking a few COVID-19 screening questions if you would like to accompany your pet inside the building. If you do choose to enter the building please be aware that we will ask you to wear a face mask and follow social distancing guidelines. We ask for everyone’s patience and understanding as we try our best to accommodate the needs of our patients as well as protect the safety of the people.
Our reception team is doing an amazing job managing the changes. Our phones lines have been tied up with incoming calls, outgoing calls to update owners and taking payments by phone. If you need to speak with us or you have a question PLEASE CALL, but also know you have some other options if your need isn’t urgent:
- To request a refill of a medication to pick up from us, click HERE. Please be aware that there may be a 24 hour turn-around time if doctor approval is needed.
- To purchase medication from our online pharmacy and have it delivered to your home, click HERE.
- To schedule an appointment in the hospital, click HERE.
- If your pet is coming in for an annual physical exam and vaccines, please fill out the Wellness Questionnaire to let the doctor know what your goal is for that visit. Choose the kind of pet you have: DOG or CAT
- To schedule a boarding appointment, click HERE. If you have general boarding questions, or would like to schedule grooming you can email the boarding department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From our website, you can do all of these things and more!
- You can also send an email to email@example.com if you have any non-urgent questions, like requesting that records be sent to a specialist or boarding/grooming facility.
We’d also like to thank you for your overwhelming support during this challenging time. You have shown so much understanding, flexibility and generosity. We have greatly appreciated all of your kind words, food bought for staff and overall encouragement. We couldn’t ask for more. These acts of kindness have fueled our fire and renewed our resolve to care for you and your pets to the best of our ability.
As things progress we will keep you informed. We’ll continue to post updates on our website in the COVID-19 UPDATES and Facebook page, as well as send out newsletters. We look forward to working and growing with you!
Dr. Erica Haley