Important Procedural Changes – as of 11/18/20
Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Williamson County and the surrounding areas, we are modifying our procedures for curbside service and in-hospital visits.
We are asking everyone who is able to please utilize our curbside service.
We believe this will go a long way in reducing client-to-staff as well as client-to-client contact. Please continue to use masks when interacting with our staff outside.
If you need to come inside…
- You must wear a mask. No exceptions. (If you have medical issues that prevent you from wearing a mask, we are happy to help you outside and your pet will be seen with our curbside service.)
- There will be no more than 3 pets and their pet-parents allowed in the lobby at one time. Seating is extremely limited.
- When you can, please consider having one pet-parent per pet. If you need assistance, our staff is happy to help you, or you can bring only one other family member.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 100.0 will be asked to reschedule a wellness exam for 14+ days out, or be seen as curbside IF their pet is sick.
- You will be asked some basic COVID screening questions like the ones below. If you can answer “yes”, you will be asked to wait outside and reschedule our appointment if your pet is well. We will see your pet as a curbside appointment if they are sick.
- Have you traveled outside of Williamson County within the last 2 weeks?
- Have you or your family members been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the Coronavirus?
- Do you or any of your family members have any symptoms of the Coronavirus?
- Please maintain a 6-foot social distance between you and all other clients and staff members.
When in the exam room…
- Masks must be worn at all times. No exceptions.
- Please remain seated while staff members are in the room. The doctors and nurses will be able to examine your pet and relay information to you at a safe distance in a small space.
When checking out…
- Please look for the blue signs on the floor to maintain a safe distance from the counter.
- If you have to wait in line, please stand on the corresponding marks to maintain a safe distance from others.
Our goal will always be to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate you choosing us to care for your pets and we want to continue to do that as long as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read through these guidelines and adhering to them during your visit with us.